Each Fall, sponsors of our Thanksgiving Meal Program and Holiday Gift Program help families in Natick by purchasing Thanksgiving meals and holiday presents. Unfortunately, this year, given the pandemic, these programs will not look like they have in the past. We simply cannot bring together the hundreds of volunteers who make these programs possible in a safe way. But, the need for these programs is still there so we will be changing the process but not the outcome and we still need your help!
We are asking for donations so we can provide gift cards to families to purchase their own Thanksgiving Meals and Holiday presents this year. We fully expect to return to our customary program next year.
Given the impact of COVID-19, we anticipate the need to be greater this year than previous years. The suggested donation below will allow us to provide families with meals and gifts in the safest way possible:
- $100 will buy a Thanksgiving dinner for a family of 1-2 people
- $125 will buy a Thanksgiving dinner for a family of 3-4 people
- $150 will buy a Thanksgiving dinner for a family of 5 or more people
- $200 will purchase gifts for one child (under the age of 12)
- $100 will purchase gifts for one teen (12 to 18)
- $50 will purchase gifts for a senior (65+)
Thank you for your consideration!
P.S. The donations for this drive are to keep the Thanksgiving & Holiday Programs running for this year. Any funds raised above the amount needed for the Thanksgiving & Holiday Programs will be used for general operating support to fund our other programs such as Case Management, Heart Healthy Food Pantry, and the Brack Career Center. Keep an eye out for our Annual Holiday Appeal for general operating support!