The need has never been greater.
In our very own town of Natick, people are struggling and make difficult daily choices between paying for food, heat, rent or health care.
What To Give
- An Individual or Corporate Donation - NSC does not receive town, state, or federal funding. We rely on the generosity of our great community!
- Become a Monthly Donor- when you donate to NSC monthly, you'll be part of a special community who is committed to "Neighbors Helping Neighbors."
- Matching Gifts: many employers will match your gift or volunteer efforts. Be sure to check with your Human Services Department to see if you can double the impact of your donation!
- Memorial & Honorary Gifts - for those who you would like to remember and honor.
- Planned Giving, Securities, and Annuities - Make Natick Service Council part of your estate or planned giving programs.
How to give - It’s easy!
- On line: Simply hit the “donate” button to make a safe & secure online donation.
- By mail: Send a check to Natick Service Council, 2 Webster Street, Natick, MA 01760
What your gift can do
- $25: Supplies one month of healthy snacks for a child
- $50: Provides three months of personal care items for a family of four
- $100: Pays for two hours of tutoring for a student
- $200 Feeds a family of four for a week
- $500 Allows a family without heat to pay for two months of oil
- $1,000: Keeps a neighbor from becoming homeless
How to do more...
- Have a Party: Invite your friends for a fun evening while helping your community, too! Ask your friends to bring a canned food or cash donation.
- Host a Food Drive: If you host a Food Drive where you work, at your kids’ school, or somewhere else, we can help you get the word out. Teach your kids how easy it is to give back.
- Be Creative: Ask for donations to NSC in lieu holiday and birthday gifts - or honor your family and friends with gifts to NSC in their name.
For information, please contact Sonia Shah, our Director of Development and Outreach, at 508-655-1791.