Case Managers help clients access services provided directly through NSC or they advocate on their behalf throughout the MetroWest Community. Case Managers are the gateway to NSC and assess each individual's situation and recommend our services based on their needs as they work toward self-sufficiency.
Steps to Take
If you are interested in receiving services through the Natick Service Council you should take the following steps:
- Contact the Natick Service Council by phone or email to schedule an appointment with a case manager to discuss your situation and beneficial services.
- All information disclosed to the case manager is confidential.
- You should bring to this appointment:
- Proof of Natick residence (such as a photo ID or a utility bill)
- Proof of income (such as pay stubs or a letter from Social Security Administration)
- After the initial meeting, case managers will follow-up with you to:
- Address any further questions or concerns
- Provide additional information
- Advocate for clients as they access services within the community
Case managers are available anytime Monday through Thursday from 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am-12pm. To make an appointment with a case manager, or to receive more information, please call (508) 655-1791.